- Audit employee expense reports.
- Generate client and intercompany billings and make necessary changes before go-live billing.
- Review and input journal entries to record revenue for in-house production studios.
- Input vendor invoices after ensuring proper approval.
- Match vendor payments with their original invoices and ensure compliance with terms of payment.
- File vendor invoices and employee expense reports.
- Interact with system support help desk in resolving billing and payable issues as necessary.
- Provide supporting documentation during audits.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar role required.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office with intermediate-level proficiency in Excel required.
- Experience processing a high volume of work preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- An energetic, flexible and reliable team player.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.