- Participates in strategy development initiatives for existing clients and new business.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight and strategy process.
- Facilitates meetings and strategic planning sessions.
- Manages research vendors and provides clear specifications for relevant research to the team and client.
- Designs and monitors the design of survey instruments.
- Moderates focus groups, analyzes data and develops implications and recommendations.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Crafts creative briefs, provide clear persuasive briefings to creative and remains an active contributor throughout creative development.
- Represents the consumer in client meetings.
- Involved in all advertising communications through consumer research and dialogue with research vendors, account management and creative.
- Bachelor’s degree, from a Science discipline preferred.
- The ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data.
- Experience producing well-written research reports, presentations and results to clients and agency.
- The ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form.